Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Listicle 22.SS

BLOG ENTRY
←··→ More reasons to dislike makeup: A survey has revealed that British women spend more than two years of their lives applying and removing £22,000 worth of make-up. The research found the average woman dedicates 603 days to applying mascara, blusher, lipstick and eye-shadow - and a further 170 taking it all off again. Once I see the study that shows how many sprained and broken ankles are the result of high heels, I'll post that too.

←··→ Drool-worthy libraries. Damn Rijksmuseum library was closed when we went. Grrr.

←··→ Pshh. I make stuff like this all the time. in my MIND!

←··→ if you say you dont like cities as miniature scale models, I say you are lying!

←··→ Have you seen this man? on a truck? playing piano? with a dog on the paino? [Wash Sq Pk]


←··→ Have you seen this cat? on a bed? or window sill?











←··→ Oh my lord, this one makes my eyes ask "why are you making me look at this?":














←··→ Have I stopped loving zombies? Heyyylll No. The best line: The zombies [were] shouting "What do we want? Brains! When do we want them? Brains!"

←··→ How does the rest of the web (and the world, wide as it is) know this and I didnt?

No comments: