Monday, April 30, 2007

Listicle 26.95

best music/band review I've ever read, about one of my top 3 NY bands, Chromeo. see them in your town, they're on tour.

I am the 212,000th person to put this on the internet and I dont care, it's awesome: ....4. More than 90 percent of violent crimes are committed within 24 hours of eating bread. 5. Bread is made from a substance called "dough." It has been proven that as little as one pound of dough can be used to suffocate a mouse. The average American eats more bread than that in one month! .... 7. Bread has been proven to be addictive. Subjects deprived of bread and given only water to eat begged for bread after as little as two days.

I'm making the switch, it's true. Sigh. I held out for as long as I could, I swear. Everyone in Art Department seems to be using the Macs and with a change of career seems like should go a change of computers. (not to mention I haven't bought a new computer in over 7 years and I can now write off most of this purchase as a tax write off, for work)

how cool is this? it seems the city used to have a lot of them back in the 60's & 70's.

No comments: