Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Just Overheard, Baby...

JOURNAL / BLOG ENTRY
Just Overheard, Baby...
++ did you name her yet? Excuse me? really? You know what you're doin' to your daughter, right? JC? like the initials..? oh. Jay-Cee? oh... Jaysie... oh, s-e-y. Wow, where'd you get that name? y'know she's not gonna like you when she grows up.

++ It's alright, I didn't know what I was gonna name my daughter until two weeks before she was born. Her name's Lauren Ashley.. I wanted to name her Ashley but my husband said it was too preppy. So I'm sittin' there one night, watchin' films on tv and like two movies with Lauren Bacall come on.. then one with Lauren Hutton.. then one with some other Lauren... I was like.. Ow-Kay - guess I know what I'm namin' my daughter.

++ I saw she had red hair and I said "I'm done". It's all over for me. I'm stoppin' at one kid. Sure enough, she turned out to be the devil.

++ [to her husband] Your daughter is joining gyms, getting credit cards...

No comments: