Friday, July 01, 2005

Overhea... what?

JOURNAL ENTRY
Y'know... I never claimed that anything DM says actually makes sense... Seriously, I wish I knew what she was talking about today. Sadly, she's losing her voice again. Why? C'mon, you know her well enough by now to guess why.

++ I really need to start drinking.

++ I had the police at my house last night. Y'wanna know why? 'cause one of her friends.. this guy calls this girl and rapes her.. so the police trace the call and it came from our house. Yeah, they were there for an hour. I said do NOT let anyone use this phone, you see what happens? yeah.

++ [Lauren says] you know ma, i feel pretty good. I go to school, I have a good boyfriend. I haven't gone out..

++ she's about to get blown away by my sister, Ralph, Nate...

++ nobody's gonna stop until they get her, she can run but she cant hide

++ and I have David in between me screaming...

++ you know what I was doing, I was calling over and over. I'd call, get no answer, hang up, redial. For. One. Hour.

++ if my daughter would pick up the phone but my daughter will NOT pick up the phone, TRUST me.

++ you can ask anyone, I will throw my daughter to. the. wolves. you dont do that to anybody.

++ you're 23. what I see in you, Mike.. you can do anything... she will only get more focussed and better around you. I'm so glad she's with you. you can be anything you wanna be, and you will.

++ Lauren, ya, no suprise that you're not picking up. you NEED to call me. we need to talk about last night. I'm serious. if you want to keep seeing Mike, you NEED to call me.

++ [3 minutes later] you NEED to give. me. a. call. Your future with this guy is hanging in the balance. We need to talk about last night. I'm serious. Do not fuck with me Lauren.

++ [1 minute later] You've got one hour before I have your phone shut off. you WILL start answering your phone when I call.

++ I have to give you a call back, that's Lauren calling.

++ What were you and Sarah doing last night? what did you do? what did you say to Mike? did you know he got a call from some guy from Abby's phone. Mike was crying telling me this. the guy says to him "how's your penis?" you boyfriend was crying, talking to me.

++ you and mike are finished??? what? were you gonna have a conversation with mike and tell him?? you have to owe up to what you do.

++ Kathy, my daughter is a piece. of. shit.

++ I gave birth to Satan. Her and Abby together are NOT a good pair. they are evil.

++ Yeah. She wont answer my calls. This guy Sal picks up my daughter's phone.. I hear her in the background going "who's that on the phone, why'd you answer the phone, dont answer the phone, who's on the phone??"

++ I am going to torture her all day long. I am going to blow up. Like, huge. I am going to make her feel like a lowlife piece of garbage.

No comments: