Thursday, May 11, 2006

Listicle 13.€↑

BLOG ENTRY
₪₪₪₪ Why do I feel like I could watch this for hours?

₪₪₪₪ Your monkey's clothes are so 2004. Go shopping already, damn.

₪₪₪₪ Sad. the real six million dollar man died. well, the real pilot from the real crash.

₪₪₪₪ this quote summed up the righteous indignation I'm often known for: "Everything you love, everything meaningful with depth and history, all passionate authentic experiences will be appropriated, mishandled, watered down, cheapened, repackaged, marketed and sold to the people you hate."

₪₪₪₪ maybe it's that I'm a little hungover today but I could just keep clicking and clicking on this. On these too.

₪₪₪₪ I'll never have to leave the house again.. or pay for anything.. or talk to anyone.

₪₪₪₪ how cool is this----> ₪ new symbol I ran across? it's the international symbol for a sheckel.. or sheqel. From me, to you. ok, from ... whoever invented it through me, to you.

No comments: