Friday, January 20, 2006

a dedication to writing / reasons I love Bob Newhart

BLOG / JOURNAL ENTRY
Owwwwkaaaaay....
...now that I'm all rededicated to writing
Heeeere Goes!
..... wait.
wait.
ok. now
I'm psyched!!!
drumroll pleeease!
aaaaand Go!
.... readyyyyyyy...
... Go!
GO!
ready
aaaand....
....go?

hmmm.

let's see...
coffee? check.
keyboard? check.
fingers? ... 8, 9.... ok,
left hemisphere and temporal lobes?
eh,
...good enough.
hmmm....
what... could I .... be missing?
what... could I.. be... missing?
.....
what?
top? hick?
.............
what the hell is a ....?
OHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh!
Top Hick!!
sorry... wait
that still makes no sense.
Top ....Ick? seriously?
that's what I should write about?
Top.... Ic? .... "t-o-p-i-c"?
OHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh!
......
no.
I still dont get it. sorry.
what?? AAAH! stop yelling at me!!
ok, ok, I get it!
you're right... I should probably write about the greatest hick characters appearing in movies or.. something called... an Ick by which I'm guessing, you mean something gross that
NO!! AAAAH!!! Jeeeesus, why do you keep yelling at me??!?!?!
Ok. Ok already.. I get it... a topic. I need a topic.
what's a topic?
kidding! kidding!! I'm kidding...
put the hammer down.
put it down.
Ok... let's see.... I could

Hey, look! something distracting!!
OWWW!
Damn it! that hurt.
ok, OK! sorry...
yes... a topic... ok.
Ummm....
howwww
abouuuut.....
AH! I've got it!!!
writing!!!
........
...what?
......
I already.....???
you're sure?
when?
'cause I dont remember...
OK, ok.....
jeeesus. you're so particular.
how about monster trucks?
.....yeah, so?
you think I'd need to know about monster trucks to write about 'em?
pssh. have you ever read AM New York?
ok, I'll pick something else.
.... jeez, this is hard.
I mean, it's not like I could just write about anyth...
I... I can?
wow. anything?
Ah. anything interesting. or funny.
hmmm....
ok.

does this count?
wait! where are you going??!?!

No comments: