Monday, August 21, 2006

Listicle 21.IZ

BLOG ENTRY
▫▫▫▫▫▫▫ this is the happiest song in our solar system. with or without Pluto!! open it in a new window and let it play in the background while you check out the links below.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫ from happiest song to the most beautiful (and my current favorite). seriously, it almost makes me weepy. Weepy and yet still very, very manly. Ignore the video (if you want), it was the only way to get the song to you. The band is Conjure One (a project by Rhys Fulber of Front Line Assembly and Delerium), the song is Center of the Sun.

▫▫▫▫▫ they put another of my overheard's in Overheard In New York (second one down).

▫▫▫▫▫ My OhMyGodIamSOoOoFreakin'Excited item of the day IS!!!! drumroll (or drumstick.. or eggroll) please! - Of course, it's on St Marks but will that stop me? I'm sorry, you were saying something? I couldn't hear you over the deliciousness of my roast pork bun and grilled cheese and mac and cheese pocket and musubi and and and and and and and.....

▫▫▫▫▫ $125??? I will do it for $99.95 and I'll give you two 8½ by 11's! give one to a friend!

▫▫▫▫▫ It's rare that I check out web animations and Very rare that they make me laugh.. yes, out loud even. 2 good chuckles, I swear. (even rarer that I'd recommend them to anyone)

▫▫▫▫▫ amazing stop motion films. check out Kaboom.

▫▫▫▫▫ Oh West Coasters, gather round as I tell fantastic tales about transportation methods not involving just you sitting in your car.. they're called.. "sub - ways". Many cities employ them.. and care about them... make them beautiful even. look.

▫▫▫▫▫ REARRRHH!! dont like that picture? click on the picture? dont like that picture? click on the picture? dont like that picture? click on the picture? ... 5 hours later............

No comments: